I had a meetup with my favourites!QUDSIA, FADZLI, WESLEY.I had my very first 21st celebration by my first friend in PDI. Well, it was very much of a suprise. a SMALL surprise with big reaction(s) from both me and Fadz. I guess we didn't expect that ice cream cake to pop out from nowhere after dinner. I am still spamming the greens. I just couldn't get enough of those. I am touched by her sincerity and efforts put in. Thanks dear.(:
Awesome food from Earle's Swensens, sweet celebration and laughters filled the session. I think we are one good example of the line, 'regardless of race, language or religion.' The meetup was an fruitful one and I hope I can see them again.
Happy Advance Birthday, Fadz! My fellow aquarian!Qudsia, You might not be reading this but I just want to tell you that I'm thankful to god for blessing me a good friend like you. I guess you're right with the,'I know you're someone with exquisite taste.' That's why I picked you! You are exclusive to me. I think we have a lot in common, best gossip partners. Thanks for the adorable handmade pouch and the surprise. Love you, always. (: