<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/24770279?origin\x3dhttp://flowerhanky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
“Quand il me prend dans ses bras,
Il me parle tout bas,
Je vois la vie en rose. ♥”


Mix Goldfish .L



31st January

follow me on Twitter

traintracks

Alden Cihui Fadzli Farrhan Gervina Hwee See Janice Jerelynn Joanne Jocelyn Kevin Melody Mindy Peng Hui Qudsia Sheryl Soon Fang Wen Kiong Xue Ling Yijun Yijun II

Liveearth short films.

credits

1 2 3
Friday, September 17, 2010

I experienced the worst and nicest today.

It started to rain after I alighted from the stop. When I reached the office, I was drenched. More like soaked in rainwater.My shoes' like a sponge.I could really pour liquid from the shoes and make into a cup and my top, needless to say.All wet and I have to change.Knock off early today and happily boarded the bus.The bus brokedown halfway.Smoke-filled exhaust and explosions of the tyres. Awesome. Waited for another 15 minutes before another bus came.

Went to the nearby mall to get some stuffs and bought a cardigan for mimi.The shopkeeper lady is super friendly and thoughtful.I asked if I could leave my laptop at her pushcart so that I can go do withdrawal. She obliged and even asked if I want to leave my bag with her as well.Then she gave me discount for the item and let me try her clothes that she's selling. Well, she wasn't suppose to do that but she allowed me too.In the end, she still gave me a recycling bag cause she saw me carrying a lot of things.Such a nice person.
May god bless her.

Happen to bump into Penghui too.Decided to chat with her for a while before leaving.It's nice to catch up with someone you haven't see for long. (: