<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/24770279?origin\x3dhttp://flowerhanky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
“Quand il me prend dans ses bras,
Il me parle tout bas,
Je vois la vie en rose. ♥”


Mix Goldfish .L



31st January

follow me on Twitter

traintracks

Alden Cihui Fadzli Farrhan Gervina Hwee See Janice Jerelynn Joanne Jocelyn Kevin Melody Mindy Peng Hui Qudsia Sheryl Soon Fang Wen Kiong Xue Ling Yijun Yijun II

Liveearth short films.

credits

1 2 3
Friday, January 01, 2010

HAPPY 2010!

Hope this year will be a good year to start off with.


2009 may be a year filled with ups and downs, not sure about others, but I manage to do what I wanted to, of course with many supporting forces helping me along the way.

2009 is definitely a year to remember.
I remember that...

1. I had my first internship experience with ST Kinetics.It was pretty fun 'cause I got to go back to school every now and then.

2. Forced myself to learn Adobe Illustrator because I had to. Thanks to Yu Xiang and Amous for the teaching me though.

2. Final Year Project was insane but was also one of the most happiest moment last year. Able to go out of school to source for materials.Taking super long breaks. I don't like the part where filing caused my knuckles to bleed and I had to have almost ten fingers plastered.Terrible.

3. Got the highest gpa for my entire three years in Ngee Ann. The happiness was indescribable.

4. Holidays was insane.I keep going out like nobody's business. The 'earliest' time I went back home was like in 4 in the morning.

5. Watched most number of movies in 2009. The last two movies I've watched are Alvin and the Chipmunks, Bodyguard and Assassins.

6. My idol, Michael Jackson passed on.

7. Drinking soya milk for the first time cause I was too thirsty. Not pure Soya milk though.

8. Finished one out of the many homework to be done. D.F.M.

9. Who's being nice and who's not. Finally.

10. Managed to make MORE new friends! :D


I hope to accomplish more new stuffs in this coming year.Seize the day!
Have an enjoyable new year everyone. Loves!
P/s: Lydia, get well soon (: