<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/24770279?origin\x3dhttp://flowerhanky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
“Quand il me prend dans ses bras,
Il me parle tout bas,
Je vois la vie en rose.


Mix Goldfish .L



31st January

follow me on Twitter

traintracks

Alden Cihui Fadzli Farrhan Gervina Hwee See Janice Jerelynn Joanne Jocelyn Kevin Melody Mindy Peng Hui Qudsia Sheryl Soon Fang Wen Kiong Xue Ling Yijun Yijun II

Liveearth short films.

credits

1 2 3
Saturday, October 03, 2009

HARI RAYA VISIT TO QUDSIA'S PLACE.

Set off at one then took the exciting LRT to MRT to LRT journey.I love travelling on long distance, especially it's to the east side.I thought the people over the other end do things and just looked different from the people here.Maybe only to me. So met up the rest at the station and Qudsia came over and lead us to her apartment. Fadzli and Weiwen came afterwards too.
Sent greetings to her family members then we sat in the living room and started putting food in our mouths.Did some catching up with Qudsia too.Lunch followed,and all I can say is the food is great.As good as last year's.I kept stuffing sliced baguette with curry gravy.Too tasty to stop.Movie was next.Phobia was screened upon popular request.The funny mis-matched and directly translated english subtitles made us giggles instead of feeling horrified.WeiJun left after the second story of the movie.The rest continued watching and continued with full-time munching business.Played with one of the kitties.Little One was the name.Didn't get the chance to meet Patches and the other kitty cause they're hiding in the storeroom.Took photos then left Qudsia's place.

Thanks for inviting Qudsia! (:



&中秋节
Came back home then went to search for mooncake.I felt that I had to eat because it's 中秋节;Mid-autumn festival.Obviously my own theory. I wanted snowskin mooncake but there wasn't any so I had to do with the traditional mooncake that my dad's friend gave the other day.I made myself matcha green tea then ate the mooncake and played with candles.Still lack of a lantern if not it'll be complete.I had a quick chat with Darren who's in China for his overseas exchange programme and he said his playing with firecrackers at his side.How cool is that.Anyway, I had fun today though.Did you have fun today?




Always young at heart.
Never too old to play with these.