
HAPPY FEETS on sunday.
Headed to Bugis with my brother in the morning.The heat killed us and we kept complaining of headaches due to lack of sleep.I got 4 pairs of my mary-janes in cobalt blue,sky blue,orange and pink.I'm officially a happy girl-for now.After getting my shoes,we went to get food then took the bus home.I haven't went out with him for the longest time.I've forgotten when was the last time as well.
Anyway,I made strawberry-flavoured Daifuku mochi today!It was tough at first cause I didn't know how to not get the mixture stick on my hands.But afterwards,it went smoother.A total of 60 plus mochis-wow.I love to see the expressions of people when they eat what I made.It's like when you get compliments,you feel sort of warm inside. (:
I didn't know why I had to the courage to say all that yesterday but well,I can't take back what I've said so...