<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/24770279?origin\x3dhttp://flowerhanky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
“Quand il me prend dans ses bras,
Il me parle tout bas,
Je vois la vie en rose.


Mix Goldfish .L



31st January

follow me on Twitter

traintracks

Alden Cihui Fadzli Farrhan Gervina Hwee See Janice Jerelynn Joanne Jocelyn Kevin Melody Mindy Peng Hui Qudsia Sheryl Soon Fang Wen Kiong Xue Ling Yijun Yijun II

Liveearth short films.

credits

1 2 3
Monday, June 29, 2009

I got so random. Super random that is. At times, I'll even get angry with myself.I'm being so hot-and-cold.I want this particular thing this instant and it means now,no arguements.

Fickle-minded.


Last minute decision to make a trip down to the mall with Janice.Shopped around few stores before I lay my hands on my new magenta-hued Panasonic ear candy series earbuds.Headed to supermarket next to check out the availability of the anko for making my Daifuku mochi.Unfortunately,it's no where in sight.Roamed around the area and I got back two munchies,Lotus original caramelised biscuits and Pocky Choco-Banana.


Caramelised Biscuits.


Yes.These are the ones I fell in love with after Jasmine offered them to me for the first time.This belgium-imported biscuits has a kind of crisp that is similar to famous amos cookies and an unbeatable cinnamon plus caramel aroma.Perfect to go with a cup of coffee or tea as well.


Glico Choco-Banana Pocky.

Of all the mundane-looking and dull packagings from the rack,this striking yellow thing caught my attention.I took it down and read the descriptions written on the box.

"Choco-Banana Pocky."

As the name states, it's Chocolate,PLUS banana-flavoured pocky sticks.It reminds me of what I usually did at home-to eat bananas with chocolate sauce.I thought the pocky wouldn't be that bad so I bought it home too.

One bite.
Wow is the word. As you sink your teeth into the pocky,the empowering banana smell filled your mouth.The coating just tasted exactly like a real banana, very dense and starchy.Going deeper,you taste the chocolate biscuits.


Banana-flavoured coating and chocolate biscuits!

Look at the picture above!
It's yellow and brown,just like a banana.How cute.The combination of both wonderful ingredients,I just took my tastebuds on an interesting ride.

I want another box!