Okay,I guess it's time for me to do a proper entry now.So this is basically the 8th week of internship already. Time passes really fast.There's only 4 weeks left to end this whole thing.Although it didn't really felt like one. I've been constantly going in and out of school.I've spent like almost 5 weeks in school and the
final-year-project people is probably sick of my face already.Workload is still fine up till now.I'm more worried about the fyp people.Seeing those tensed faces scares me a little,especially Qudsia's and Janice's.
I know you all can do it. Just try your best and nothing will go wrong (:Went back to office on Monday and reported to school on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Tuesday.A normal day like another.Busy rushing my work for the whole day and having random sushi-craves with Mindy.
Wednesday.Editing were to be done to my work.Waited for Leo to drop by the studio.Chatted for awhile then headed to Makan Place for late lunch.Accompanied him to Co-op then to the bus stop. Walked back to studio to continue my work after he left.
Fast-forwarding: Work-slack-work.
Bus-ed over to CityVibe with Mindy,Yu Xiang and Amous.Had Sakae sushi for dinner.Was really full after 8 plates of sushi.The guys had ten-over plates of those. Yuxiang dropped his phone and broke his stylus pen.Went back home after satisfying our sushi cravings.

Thursday.
Pouring in the morning.Trudging in the huge puddle of rainwater resulted in my soaked flats.I was feeling freezy in the office although the air-condition wasn't switched on.Changed my seat in the noon and now I'm closer to my department's people.I thought it wasn't necessary though since there's only 4 weeks left.
Long journey after work.Lucky I had you and you to keep me accompanied.Thanks.
Friday.
Labour day.Sister's away in taiwan for the 4th day.Chatted with the usuals online.
One should be contented with the things you have.