I don't like to take the MRT.In the morning.Today is the last day to smell bangalah workers' armpits.Not forgetting china workers who stood so close to me in the cabin.To the extent, that I can see their pores.You're facing them straight in the face and you know you had to look somewhere else to avoid their gaze.They definitely crossed my comfort zone.I am a human, not sardine.
Lucky enough, I had my sister to send me to the interchange today so I can take a bus from there.Reached Jurong Point way too early and I walked like almost two rounds, waiting for the doughnut shop to open for business.Bought 24 assorted-flavoured doughnuts for my colleagues since it was my last day of work.I was their first customer so I got a complimentary oreo doughnut.
Signing forms and making clearances for stuffs.Boss treated us to buffet at Zhou's Kitchen.It was his birthday and so-called farewell lunch for me since it's my last day of work.Went over to Jalan Boon Lay to meet Gervina afterwards.Tze Chow came later too.Left for school with Ger after everything's settled.Headed to Starbucks to chill with Hwee See,Ger and Janice.Shujun joined us slightly later.Gossiping session ended at around eight plus and we left for home.Janice stayed a while at my crib.Sis drove her back.
Last day of work.
Mixed emotions, again.