HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY, MY FIRST FRIEND IN PDI (;
Thanks for sharing so much things with me-
always.From your best-friends stories to your funny punggol secondary school happenings and all the Korean you-tube links and songs that you shared with me all these while.A very funny but nice person.I've never seen a head-prefect so havoc before.Sometimes I really wonder why this person actually existed,haha. Hope you can find a boy soon instead of going,
'Ahhh! Nickhun!' all day.
I'll help you pray for this too,haha.I think most importantly, you should try to learn to relax a bit more,stressful gemini. Hope everything goes well for you. Best wishes,Qudsia.
Loves you.Okay, back to blogging. Today is the first day of the last week of work.My emotions are so mixed right now.Feeling very excited knowing the fact that my internship is going to be over really soon and feeling like a paranoia 'cause scary(self-assumptions) final-year-project is creeping in. I am going to get the stuffs I want after I get my another pay.So inspired to bake,thanks to Daniel.He actually sent me the recipe of the cheesecake. The one that he made for us the other time.How nice of him.
But where's my oven? Still at the store,that is.I don't want Elson to come and say that I'm actually someone who can't keep my word.Practicing what you preach is very important.If you can't do it, don't make empty promises in the first place.
A series of events took place last week.I was in office on Monday but as usual, it was boring.Returned to school the next day all the way till friday.Qudsia and I had lunch with our long-time-no-see senior,Edwin.I swear he looked younger than anyone of us.Too young for his age,I guess.Qudsia couldn't agree more.I stoned for a moment when he waved at me.Chatted with him for awhile.Roamed around the workshop, took photos and he left shortly after.
Satrday was an insane night.Chatted with Wesley all the way till 4:14 in the morning and Kenneth talked to me on msn suddenly after so long.I was surprised,totally.Had a nice time catching up with the both of them.One eight-years of friendship and another,eleven.
Sunday.I made a random decision to meet Weilian for dinner,
today.
P/s. I want to get my Nike shoes and oven and watch movies.Please contact Mix for more details.Terms and conditions aply.Blogging this post while reading thebakerwhocooks.blogspot.com-In office.