<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/24770279?origin\x3dhttp://flowerhanky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
“Quand il me prend dans ses bras,
Il me parle tout bas,
Je vois la vie en rose.


Mix Goldfish .L



31st January

follow me on Twitter

traintracks

Alden Cihui Fadzli Farrhan Gervina Hwee See Janice Jerelynn Joanne Jocelyn Kevin Melody Mindy Peng Hui Qudsia Sheryl Soon Fang Wen Kiong Xue Ling Yijun Yijun II

Liveearth short films.

credits

1 2 3
Sunday, March 01, 2009

A day out with four great company-Yijun,Xuen,Yuxiang and Beng Kai.Had a sudden change of plan and we decided to catch My Bloody Valentine,the 3D movie at the Grand Cathay.We chatted in the bus,on the way to town.From the current happenings to what is going to happen when we all gets old.The conversations killed time and is insanely funny that we couldn't control our laughters.It was almost full-house for the four-thirty time-slot.Our seats are located at the centre,third row from the front.Bought Popcorns,nacho-chips and drinks in to go with the movie.The story-line of the show was ordinary but I think the 3D effects were bloody awesome.As usual,I laughed while the movie was screening.I couldn't suppress my excited feeling when I see blood splashing.Damned,I sounded very sadistic here.Okay,I shall stop.

Tickets for five.

Salt and Butter popcorns.

Xuen and Yuxiang with 3D glasses on!



So after movie,we shopped a little and went for dinner at Cineleisure.I had Bibimbap.A bit too pricey for a meal but lucky it is worth the money.We headed to Esplanade afterwards, took some pictures and headed home.

My drooling Bibimbap that costs me seven-dollars.

Me!

Yijun!

Xuen!

Beng Kai!
We wore the same colour combination for our clothes for the day.

Yu Xiang!