<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/24770279?origin\x3dhttp://flowerhanky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
“Quand il me prend dans ses bras,
Il me parle tout bas,
Je vois la vie en rose.


Mix Goldfish .L



31st January

follow me on Twitter

traintracks

Alden Cihui Fadzli Farrhan Gervina Hwee See Janice Jerelynn Joanne Jocelyn Kevin Melody Mindy Peng Hui Qudsia Sheryl Soon Fang Wen Kiong Xue Ling Yijun Yijun II

Liveearth short films.

credits

1 2 3
Monday, February 23, 2009

Had a consecutive two-days studying session with the usual peeps.First day was spent at Xuen's house while the second at Yijun's.

Xuen's.
It's my first time going to Xuen's place.Her house is neat and tidy I must say.Xuen looks totally like Auntie Chua and Uncle Chua looks like my secondary three physics' teacher, Mr Ng.Studied the whole afternoon,watched a lil' of bit of Lord of the Rings,had dinner nearby and major gossiping session starts.Went home afterwards.

Yijun's.
Went her house after lunch and there's when my sorethroat starts.Spammed lozenges while studying.Studying was condusive but was short-lived.People started getting bored and played with concealer,eyeliners,nail polish and nail buffers.I got my nails painted too!It looks like cockroaches but I sort of like it.


The others had Kentucky's for dinner while I settled on instant noodles cause my throat hurts too much.The coleslaws disgusted us cause it turned bad and was brown and bitter.Weijun called to complaint and they replaced us with another.Fingers' lickin' good? I doubt so.

Saw this line from one of Yijun's magazine...

"I was already in too deep...Because when I thought of him,of his voice,his hypnotic eyes...I wanted nothing more than to be with him."

-Bella Swan,TWILIGHT.

So cool.