I was totally occupied with work.
Pro-Engineer modelling drove me crazy but I think it drove others insane as well.My toaster mechanism finally worked after trying for umpteen times.Thanks happy pill,Yu Xiang and most importantly,Amous You people have been a great help.Finished the whole of cadd2 assignment and went to cca afterwards.We had
Okonomiyaki cooking-session today and I seriously thought that it's the best tasting food we've cooked over the few weeks.After cca ended,Shujun, Janice and I went to plaza to get some things and went back home.Sister bought me a grey-hued carl.But it isn't the old carl anymore.I miss carl but I guess it just won't come back anymore.I am contented with Carl II though.On a side note,happy pill got back her phone.How I wish I was as lucky as her.
"There's always a silver lining on every cloud."Now then I know how true this line is.
I think I've made more friends today.The long-awaited chinese new year is coming.I am rather excited.Are you?