<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/24770279?origin\x3dhttp://flowerhanky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
“Quand il me prend dans ses bras,
Il me parle tout bas,
Je vois la vie en rose.


Mix Goldfish .L



31st January

follow me on Twitter

traintracks

Alden Cihui Fadzli Farrhan Gervina Hwee See Janice Jerelynn Joanne Jocelyn Kevin Melody Mindy Peng Hui Qudsia Sheryl Soon Fang Wen Kiong Xue Ling Yijun Yijun II

Liveearth short films.

credits

1 2 3
Saturday, January 31, 2009

I am officially 19 now!Thanks for all the celebration by the class and people who texted me when the clock strikes twelve.Although due to the incoming messages,my cellphone hung for few seconds,but this feeling is definitely cool 'cause it means I have a number of really good friends who actually remembered my birthday.The celebration was totally unplanned,I swear.Same goes to the Janice's I-am-going-to-my-aunt's-place lie and Yijun's having-with-dinner-with-secondary-school-friends lie.This year's surprise party was coincidentally, at cal2's room once again.The class surprised me with a fruit birthday cake and sang me birthday song.The celebration totally rocks.Wished,blew and cut the cake and distribution of cakes followed next.I then exchanged birthday gifts with thank-yous.Went to Henderson Waves after school with Amous,Lincoln,Yu Xiang,Beng Kai,Xuen,Yijun and Janice.The stairs-climbing part was tiring but I think the scenary was worth it though.Below are all the presents I've received so far:



Solar Panel Glass Jar with 'monsters' inside.
From: Lincoln,Amous,Yu Xiang,Wen Kiong,Wei Jun,Xuen and Mindy.

Emo swing ornament from Beng Kai.

Forever Friends Mug from Fazee(Boss).


Vintage Beauty compact mirror from Qudsia!



Full set of 12 shades of sketching pencils from Xue Ling,Sister and Mum.
I totally loved this!


'Double Happiness' necklace from my sweethearts-Janice and Yijun.
I am going to wear this from today and onwards.





Winding musical box mechanism!


I wanted this for so long.I went double-oreos when I untied the red ribbon.I got so excited after that and keep winding it and smiling to myself like some stupid princess. Wanted to called Shujun immediately.Unfortunately, she did not pick up her cellphone.I loved all the presents you people gave,totally.Thank you so much.Thanks to all who wished me happy birthday as well.People whom I least expected texted and sent me emails too.The most surprising message I got, was from...


MR KAYA!
He actually sent me an facebook message! I was so shocked, but I was happy.Haha.Thanks too!
I had a wonderful birthday!Thanks to all,once again.