<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/24770279?origin\x3dhttp://flowerhanky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
“Quand il me prend dans ses bras,
Il me parle tout bas,
Je vois la vie en rose. ♥”


Mix Goldfish .L



31st January

follow me on Twitter

traintracks

Alden Cihui Fadzli Farrhan Gervina Hwee See Janice Jerelynn Joanne Jocelyn Kevin Melody Mindy Peng Hui Qudsia Sheryl Soon Fang Wen Kiong Xue Ling Yijun Yijun II

Liveearth short films.

credits

1 2 3
Monday, December 15, 2008

Let me see.This is the fourth day since the official holidays started.I did something constructive while at the same time,had fun.The fun part being having to chat with people online at MSN for a really really long time and it's especially fun talking to little mindy.We talked about practically the same old topic everyday but we neve got really tired of it.Answering and questioning hypothetical questions are some sort of insane but I think we both definitely enjoy doing that.Went to niece's house on saturday, the 13th.Did a little catch up with my aunt and cousin and as usual, played with my niece and nephews.We only stayed at her house for quite a short while 'cause mum had to rush home to prepare dinner.Today's a girl's day out with Yijun and Janice.We checked-out the newly re-furbished Jurong Point.It's amazing huge I would say.With like double the original mall and of course,times two of the usual crowds.The shoppers are insanely banging their way through and I got stepped a few times and wasn't really happy about it.Dined at NewYork NewYork later in the night before Yijun left for home.Janice accompanied me to Lot One afterwards and I got myself two shorts and two flats,one brown and the other white for my mum and left home after that.Went back home and the routine starts again-long hours MSN chatting accompanied with laughters all the way.Christmas is around the corner and I'm pretty excited about it, just like how I'm longing for the day to come last year.Shopping for christmas gifts soon(: