I had the urge to blog now because I want the world world to know how much fun I had today.I can officially declare that photography is the second most favourite module I've ever had so far.HPD always remain number one in my heart.Nearly half of the classmates are people we've already know.Previous Creative thinking classmate,Japanese classmates and the classic,'Do you have cold water' girl.The lecturer is also not as strict as what I thought he's going to be.I think I should be quite safe as long as I listen in class and hand up my assignments on time.We did a self-introduction where we're suppose to tell the lecturer our course and what camera we're using.He proceeded with a little bit of lectures and taught us how to use some of the functions in our cameras.Afterwards, we're asked to take pictures based on some themes around the campus.This is where the fun part comes in.




They became quite excited of my camera after a while when I started to take my own self-potrait with my camera.So everyone was captured in my camera.
Xuen,as white as snow.

Janice.Let's twist again!

Shujun.
This shot is NOT a candid shot.

Happy Tree Friends.

Me.
We went back to class at after an hour's time and Mr Yeo critiqued some of the classmates' photos and showed us some really 'wow' pictures before we left the class.I enjoyed so much in class today,I swear.The four of us couldn't get enough of photography and stayed in school for a while and took some self-timing shots with my camera.Unfortunely,we had to wait for january to start for our next lesson.I can't wait for january!