<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/24770279?origin\x3dhttp://flowerhanky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
“Quand il me prend dans ses bras,
Il me parle tout bas,
Je vois la vie en rose. ♥”


Mix Goldfish .L



31st January

follow me on Twitter

traintracks

Alden Cihui Fadzli Farrhan Gervina Hwee See Janice Jerelynn Joanne Jocelyn Kevin Melody Mindy Peng Hui Qudsia Sheryl Soon Fang Wen Kiong Xue Ling Yijun Yijun II

Liveearth short films.

credits

1 2 3
Friday, December 26, 2008

I had a fun stay-over at Mindy's place yesterday.Brought over schoolwork to do but only manage to draw two prepatory sketches due to severe drainage of creative juices.Watched a little bit of television and such and Wen Kiong came over after that.The three of us headed to Jurong Point for dinner then back to her home.Mindy and I had our usual chat,Wen Kiong taught me how to play dragon fable and some PSP game called Loco Roco which is super cute. However, as you know, being a know-nothing-about-game person,I sucked at it.But the graphics was cute to look at anyway.The whole night till morning was filled with our laughter cause a lot of funny and a couple of unexpected events happened.From the power trips to the folding clothes to the old pictures and videos.The three of us didn't sleep a wink throughout the whole night.Gave an ultimately impromptu call out to Yijun and we met up with her for Macdonald's breakfast at Jurong Point.Yijun was another insane person who didn't sleep yesterday night.Breakfast was definitely awesome but you know the sausage-egg-muffin-syndrome that I'm suffering from.I'm really sorry to keep the other three of them waiting.Parted with Mindy and Wen Kiong afterwards and left for NTUC with Yijun for some grocery shopping.I've never tried to shop so early for groceries before so it's a total new experience.Not bad afterall.Headed to Yijun's house for a little nap then headed home afterwards.