<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/24770279?origin\x3dhttp://flowerhanky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
“Quand il me prend dans ses bras,
Il me parle tout bas,
Je vois la vie en rose.


Mix Goldfish .L



31st January

follow me on Twitter

traintracks

Alden Cihui Fadzli Farrhan Gervina Hwee See Janice Jerelynn Joanne Jocelyn Kevin Melody Mindy Peng Hui Qudsia Sheryl Soon Fang Wen Kiong Xue Ling Yijun Yijun II

Liveearth short films.

credits

1 2 3
Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Short Update for the week;

30thOctoberBengkai's 18th.Gervina,Qudsia,Yijun,HweeSee,Shujun,Xuewen,Janice,Fazee,Amous,Lincoln,YuXiang and Weijun.The 12 of us went to Marina Square's Seoul Garden for early dinner after class ended.Took loads of photo outside the.Yijun and I left halfway through the photo taking to get cake for Beng Kai.When we came back,Weijun had left for fencing,Amous and Qudsia,left with friends,Gervina,Hwee See and Fazee left for home,so the group left the remaining eight of us.Went to Esplanade's rooftop for the blowing-the-candles session.Played pepsi-cola,the game where we used to play back in our childhood.Had quite some fun watching them eliminating one by one cause I was always the first few to lose in the game.After the game,we sat down and had some casual chattings before we left for home.




31stOctoberHappy Halloween and also,the day for BCE-Business Continuity Exercise. I totally agrees to Amous' MSN nick on that day,'BCE more scary than halloween'.Lucky enough for me,I had Yijun and Shujun there for me.They had been a great help.It's the longest lesson I had in my whole life,I swear.I had a great shock out of my life that day too,all thanks to darling's friends.

1stNovemberDyed my hair black again.Being blonde is so not fun after the black-roots started appearing.

2ndNovemberDad came back from business trip at China and I joined the audition.

3rdNovemberThe class had three hours break yesterday.Wen Kiong and YuXiang went to gym while the rest,after having lunch at canteen one,proceeded to OurSpace's gamesroom for Taboo.Scribbling notes continued in the next class,watched Yijun played a little bit of Hotel626.com and class soon ended.