Haven't been updating for quite some time.Well,I haven't had so much fun ever since school started.Yesterday was really an enjoyable day.I passed my mathematics paper.Although it wasn't that good,but it's still satisfactory for me.We attended the PDI gathering after classes are over.Most of the people left after eating.Only Amous,Wen Kiong,Yu Xiang,Lincoln,Yijun,Janice,Mindy,Qudsia,Shu Jun and I stayed on and continued with the sketch-and-guess game we played during the gathering.Wen Kiong's amazing guessing skills and Lincoln's crappy drawings made us chuckled so much.Had a little bit of catching up with Mr Chok after that as well.Lincoln showcased his great imitating skills and made us laughed once again.The studio was filled with our laughters,I'm sure.On the way home,we happened to saw the recently built fountain next to the newly-established science technology centre near the yellow submarine and decided to go there since none of us were rushing home yet. Mindy and Wen Kiong left afterwards.The seven of us played with the fountain and took pictures and videos using Yijun's camera.Left home at around friggin' half-past ten.
