<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/24770279?origin\x3dhttp://flowerhanky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
“Quand il me prend dans ses bras,
Il me parle tout bas,
Je vois la vie en rose.


Mix Goldfish .L



31st January

follow me on Twitter

traintracks

Alden Cihui Fadzli Farrhan Gervina Hwee See Janice Jerelynn Joanne Jocelyn Kevin Melody Mindy Peng Hui Qudsia Sheryl Soon Fang Wen Kiong Xue Ling Yijun Yijun II

Liveearth short films.

credits

1 2 3
Wednesday, October 01, 2008

I got really bored today and went viewing some online shopping sites.I noticed that each and every clothes has a name for themselves.You know there's spaghetti top,flare skirts and what-so-ever-name-shirts out there.But do you know that collars has their own names as well.If you type 'Collar (clothing)' under the Wikipedia search box,you'll have a whole long list of names for each and every collar.I'm quite fond of this type of collar named,Peter-pan collar.Extracted from Wikipedia,it says that Peter-pan collar is a small, flat, round-cornered collar without a stand, popular for women's and children's clothing in the mid-20th century.

It looks like this:


I think the collar is super cute cause it's rounded not like those usual ones.It looks quite girlish too.But I'm pretty surprised because it's called peter-pan collar when it doesn't look any bit like the collar Peter pan had on his clothing. I think it looked more like the collar of Alice in Alice in Wonderland.Maybe Alice's collar would be a more suitable name.


I want to get a peter-pan collar dress!
Pardon me for my randomness.
But well,at least,I've blogged.