HAPPY EIGHTEENTH BIRTHDAY,GERVINA!
It's the day of school re-opening.I had insomnia the previous night-as usual.I tossed and turned in my bed from eleven plus and finally fell asleep at three plus and woke up at five forty-five in the morning.School was pretty fine.Lecturers are good.

It got a little bit dreadful when it's close to the end of the day.With that monotonous-usual-lecturer and his slow teaching speed,it soon started to bore people and I can spot people taking naps during his class.Lincoln got so distracted afterwards and he turned over,started the why-I-am-so-rich-and-others-are-not thingy and made us laughed like some crazy people.So,I know those pearls and bangles on Janice's wrist aren't exactly just a fashion statement.They're actually for charming purposes.Qudsia's bag handmade and for the left-over cloth,she had it stitched into a pencil case and Lincoln's leather wallet was made from his previous pair of jeans.How insane was that!That was purely fictitious,of course.

Pictures taken while waiting for movie to start.
Gosh,I looked kind of albino-ish.I'm laughing along while I copied down some notes written on the whiteboard.Went to purchase the notes then had a blow-the-candles session at the atrium because it's Gervina's eighteenth birthday.Parted with the people and went on a movie with Yijun after school to catch The House Bunny.It was totally not disappointing at all.Anna Faris was super bimbotic and such a drama-mama and I guess that's why the movie was hilarious.