<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/24770279?origin\x3dhttp://flowerhanky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
“Quand il me prend dans ses bras,
Il me parle tout bas,
Je vois la vie en rose.


Mix Goldfish .L



31st January

follow me on Twitter

traintracks

Alden Cihui Fadzli Farrhan Gervina Hwee See Janice Jerelynn Joanne Jocelyn Kevin Melody Mindy Peng Hui Qudsia Sheryl Soon Fang Wen Kiong Xue Ling Yijun Yijun II

Liveearth short films.

credits

1 2 3
Friday, September 26, 2008

Worked overnight from yesterday to this morning,six o' clock at Plaza Singapura's Daiso.It's been a bad working experience to me though.At night,when your sleeping is up,your eyes tends to get droopy and heavy.It make worse when you're sleepy and you still have to count the stocks that comes in voluminous amount.Racks and shelves,columns and rows.Counting the goods are just like counting sheeps that hypnotises me to my sleep.We're lucky even to be released at six o' two today.I can't imagine if we still have to continue counting.The three of us took the bus home and went back to rest.I slept all the way and only woke up at half-past one in the noon just now.Watched some music videos,ate some food and came online as usual.



My sister came upstairs and told me my parcel is here.The garment is totally loves.

Back to the working part-It marked the last day of my eleven-days-Daiso-assignment.So I am officially free now and you people can ask me out anytime from tomorrow onwards.There is about three weeks more to go before school term starts.I couldn't explain why but I'm pretty excited about school as usual.