<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/24770279?origin\x3dhttp://flowerhanky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
“Quand il me prend dans ses bras,
Il me parle tout bas,
Je vois la vie en rose. ♥”


Mix Goldfish .L



31st January

follow me on Twitter

traintracks

Alden Cihui Fadzli Farrhan Gervina Hwee See Janice Jerelynn Joanne Jocelyn Kevin Melody Mindy Peng Hui Qudsia Sheryl Soon Fang Wen Kiong Xue Ling Yijun Yijun II

Liveearth short films.

credits

1 2 3
Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Slept slightly earlier the day before and woke up at around eleven plus the next morning,which was yesterday.Had a little preparation then mum,sister and I went to Queensway to get school shoes for my brother.It's surprisingly the first time I got there but there's not much stuffs that satisfies me though.This really cool partially red-satin covered with polka-dots Adidas sneakers that caught my eye.I didn't get it though,partly due to the velcro straps,which I didn't really fancy.We bought a pair of Nike sneakers for my brother in the end,shopped around there for a little while then headed to the nearby Ikea.Ikea is simply love.Just feasting your eyes on the cute creations and avant-garde designs are good enough.Mum got herself a black chopping board and some microwaveable containers.Left the place shortly.Life goes on when I'm back home,chatting with friends online.