<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/24770279?origin\x3dhttp://flowerhanky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
“Quand il me prend dans ses bras,
Il me parle tout bas,
Je vois la vie en rose.


Mix Goldfish .L



31st January

follow me on Twitter

traintracks

Alden Cihui Fadzli Farrhan Gervina Hwee See Janice Jerelynn Joanne Jocelyn Kevin Melody Mindy Peng Hui Qudsia Sheryl Soon Fang Wen Kiong Xue Ling Yijun Yijun II

Liveearth short films.

credits

1 2 3
Thursday, September 04, 2008

HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY,SHUJUN!
I had been busying with stuffs for the birthday girl since yesterday till this morning.I was making the birthday card and notes and only slept at 3 O' clock in the morning.

Sticking paper ribbon...




Pink card and pink presents (:


Woke up eight in the morning afterwards and started preparing the dishes-Pink sushi and Salad.Met up the rest-Lincoln,Wen Kiong,Yuxiang,Amous,Janice and Yijun,in the noon and surprised her at her house with a birthday cake.However,sadly,our surprise failed-because Yijun's laughter was too loud.After discussion,we decided to head to IMM for Ajisen for dinner.I had Miso Cha-shu Ramen accompanied with california maki and warm green-ten.


Amous left earlier later to celebrate his dad's birthday.After dinner, we shopped around and left afterwards.

Shujun and Janice.

Birthday girl (:

I don't know how many times I've mentioned the word,pink in this post but I think it's fine because it's a really pink person-Shu Jun,that I'm talking about now.Hope you like the pretty-in-pink presents that I gave you and stay in the pink of health(: