<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/24770279?origin\x3dhttp://flowerhanky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
“Quand il me prend dans ses bras,
Il me parle tout bas,
Je vois la vie en rose.


Mix Goldfish .L



31st January

follow me on Twitter

traintracks

Alden Cihui Fadzli Farrhan Gervina Hwee See Janice Jerelynn Joanne Jocelyn Kevin Melody Mindy Peng Hui Qudsia Sheryl Soon Fang Wen Kiong Xue Ling Yijun Yijun II

Liveearth short films.

credits

1 2 3
Sunday, August 24, 2008

So finally,the semester has come to an end.I know my results are going to be bad but I'm not going to dwell on it.It's holidays now,which means it's time for us to wave pompoms,sit back and worry later.This semester has been great overall(ignoring those bad memories).Let me lookback what I've done this semester:

First time at Adam's Road Hawker's Centre(with the class):


The class went for famous Adam's Road's Nasi Lemak after friday's class with Lincoln,Beng Kai,Wei Jun,Amous,Weiwen,Kevin,Qudsia,Yijun,Janice and Shu Jun.After a nice meal,it's dessert time at Island's Creamery,with some fun gossiping sessions and that is also when the qudsia's banana joke came about.

Second time at Adam's Road:
The second time to Adam's Road on a friday night-with Yuxiang and Wen Kiong this time.I had Ice Holicks that night.As usual,after the meal,we went for another gossiping session at Island Creamery.I finally got to try the ice cream there.I had Reverse O' and Black forest-flavoured ice cream.That was the very day that we were too engrossed in our chatting and actually forgot the time.

Interdisciplinary Studies:
I miss this lesson the most.I miss Mrs Chee's guidance,I miss my group members,I practically miss everything about the class.Hwee See and I was the only two from the class who got into entrepreneurship.During the whole semester,the class joined each another's event from Janice and Shujun's pet-accessories-making-event,Lincoln and Beng Kai's camp,fadzli's spray-paint-art-event to Yijun's gig event.I've also got to taste Botak-Jone's food for the first time owing to Kieran's entrepreneurship project.It was totally memorable cause I've never participate in so many events in such a short period of time.

Birthdays:
The two big-scaled birthday celebrations during this semester,I would say was Lincoln's and Hwee See and Mindy's birthday.Lincoln's birthday was held at Yijun's.It was the craziest and longest-lasting birthday celebration ever.I left Yijun's place at eleven plus.Due to presentation,some of us wore formal clothings and went ahead to Clementi's K-box for some karaoke session and had a mini celebration for Mindy and Hwee See.That was the first time I went to K-box.

Post-exam celebration:
Went for k-box session at Cineleisure from three to seven,some left and some stayed for dinner plus gossiping session(:

Drastic Changes:
From blonde to black then from long locks to the current bob.Expect more change when school reopens.