After a three-days hiatus,I'm back-from Yijun's place.The three-days stay-over was pretty cool.It was suppose to be a four-days stay-over though,but due to insufficient clothes,I had to leave earlier by a day.
Thursday,28th August.Janice stayed for the night on the first day,which was thursday,the 28th.It was the acoustic session that we agreed to meet up together.So while we're waiting for Amous and Beng Kai to come,the two of us had fun listening to Yijun playing her piano and watched 'Meet Dave' on her laptop afterwards.After an hour plus of gigglings in front of the monitor,we went out to meet the other two guys at the nearby coffeeshop.After the dinner,we started the official acoustic session.Yijun played the piano,Amous played the guitar he brought over,Janice helped to flipped the scores and Beng Kai and me sang along.We played 'Innocence','When you're gone' and some other songs.The guys left at ten plus after watching a little of
Meet Dave.After they left, we had our showers and finished up the movie.Janice and Yijun watched teevee while I surfed the net to pass the time.Around midnight,we went to the neighbourhood to buy some munchies for us to nimble.Had girls' talk,snacked on junk food and slept.
Friday,29th August.We woke up at around half-past four the next morning due to the late night's sleep.We washed up,caught some teevee programmes and Janice went home and Yijun and I left for Jurong Point for early dinner and had some grocery shopping after that.After returning from the mall,the two of us watched continuous episodes of Project Runway Season 4,screening from the laptop.I turned in early while Yijun continued to surf net and slept at four-plus in the morning.
Saturday,30th AugustI woke up mutiple times in the morning: At half-past seven,I visited the washroom.I stood at the window grills and watched the sky drizzle and waited for people to walk past.Pathetically,there's only person who trudged past.Feeling bored,I decided to go back to sleep.I woke up at half-past ten again then took some pictures of my
baa-baa plush and fell asleep and then finally woke up at one plus in the noon.Washed up and ate my cookied and coffee-flavoured milk and watched shows live on the screen again.It was getting a little bored later and then we decided to read some articles.Yijun stayed in the room reading novels while I sat at the living room,browsing fashion magazines.I had cucumbers,cookies and yoghurt for dinner in the night.I had to return home today,so I decided to turn in earlier like one plus.However,being too excited,I suffered from insomnia and only managed to sleep at half-past seven this morning.
Sunday,31st AugustWoke up after like less than three hours of sleep,gave Yijun a hug and left the house.Playing stay-over is still fun though,especially with your closest friends,where you have girls' chat and stuffs.Lastly,thanks Yijun,it wouldn't be fun without you(: