Dad brought sis and I to Dan Ryan's for some good western food.Initially thought that we were going to some nearby coffeeshop or whatsoever,I was dressed up a plain green tee and white pants with my sloppiest flip-flops.Worst of all,I'm looking horrible with my pinned-up fringe and spectacles.Luckily there wasn't a lot of people there so I couldn't care-less.The ambience,I would say is rather nice,a bit close to that of Billy Bomber's,except that Dan Ryan's is more of a country and classier version.Two thumbs-up for the heavenly food and great service.Back to yesterday,stayed after classes ended for some last-minute poster designing,doing of homeworks and a little gossiping session.Came back home in the night and continued with some other homework and chatted online with the usual people.Yuxiang entertained me a bit with some car short video clips that he find really cool.I've been spending a lot lately.I bought loads of stuffs over like a month and I think I better start saving every penny now onwards.
I hate it when a guy doesn't get the door
even though I told him yesterday and the day before.