Met up with Janice and Shujun in school and turned for Fadzli and co.'s(peng hui,wei wen and gary) event-a mini-scale graffiti competiton.We had to work out a masterpiece based on the theme,'Youth Olympiad 2010'. Had fun creating art with aerosol sprays and painting by dipping fingers into paints in miniature metal containers.However,the washing of hands part was torturous though.Dried-up paint on fingers was so hard to remove.
After the event ended,the three of us left for the Salvation Army second-hand store and had loads of fun there.The things there varied from glasses to tents to even things like a professional camera.The prices are rather affordable too.A professional camera that costs a thousand plus costs $250 there and a normal top would probably costs less than ten bucks.We meddled with the stuffs there,laughed at some interesting products and tried on clothes.

This two evil girls above forced me to take picture with a short-sighted big reading glasses,this straw-hat and asked me to hold a cheongsam in front of me.It made me looked like a traditional vietnamese girl,totally.I'm so not going to post that picture up here in this post.We proceeded on to the female shoes section where assorted shoes were placed on a rack.The pair of red heels below,is an eye-widener.Shujun tried on but has difficulty on walking.The heels has the steepest gradient I've ever seen.It's almost like you're doing a ballet stunt.
Killer Heels.
Janice tried on this pair of old reading glasses.She initially wanted to buy this but didn't.She purchased a blue-hued buttoned top at an amazing price of three bucks while I bought a pair ribbon bands.We headed to another section where they sells vintage vinyl records at a price of five bucks.I'm super tempted to buy those.They are super cool,I swear.
Glasses.

Vinyl records.Me want!
Afterwards,I decided to do something really insane and that is,to try the bridal gowns there.I told you they sell a variety of products.There's even bridal gowns,selling at a price of forty bucks to sixty.The three of us stayed in the fitting room and had loads of fun taking pictures.I dragged Janice to play dress-up with me in the gown as well and Shujun was snapping away.
In gowns.
You totally cannot believe that this two pieces costs forty dollars each.
Shy Shujun.
I'm going back there someday(: