<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/24770279?origin\x3dhttp://flowerhanky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
“Quand il me prend dans ses bras,
Il me parle tout bas,
Je vois la vie en rose.


Mix Goldfish .L



31st January

follow me on Twitter

traintracks

Alden Cihui Fadzli Farrhan Gervina Hwee See Janice Jerelynn Joanne Jocelyn Kevin Melody Mindy Peng Hui Qudsia Sheryl Soon Fang Wen Kiong Xue Ling Yijun Yijun II

Liveearth short films.

credits

1 2 3
Saturday, June 07, 2008

It marked the start of holidays.I think yesterday was the day that I(or maybe they as well),did such a crazy and random act.I met up Janice at a quarter-past three and we went to the clinic.We left the clinic at around five plus after I made my payment but I decided not to go home so quick.We rang up Yijun and asked if she wanted to join us for some shopping initially but since she was unable to leave the house,she asked if we could go over her house.We agreed without hesitation.Yijun waited for the both of us at a nearby bus stop near the train station and we walked a short distance before we reach her house.We had the usual girls' chat,hearing Yijun playing soothing tunes on her mahogany piano,playing snapshots with her webcam.The webcam is where the second outing came about.The three of us decided to start a webcaming session with Lincoln, accompanied by Beng Kai,Yu Xiang and Wen Kiong (they're at his house).We decided to meet for dinner,I meant supper since it's already nine plus.So,we cabbed over to his place and stayed at his house for a while before we leave for our supper for famous roti prata that Lincoln recommended.We grumbled and lamented throughout the walk cause the journey rather long and they're somehow perspiring.Reached the prata place and we settled down and ate.I think the prata tasted nice or probably I was hungry.


Plain and egg prata.

Left the place at eleven plus close to twelve.After we parted with Beng Kai and Yijun, the rest of us walked to the 'nearest' bus stop to catch the last bus but unfortunately,the last bus left like 10 minutes ago.We stayed at the bus stop for close to half an hour before coming to a final conclusion and that is,to stay over at Lincoln's place for the night as its rather late.So we went over to Lincoln's place.Wen Kiong,Janice and I changed into Lincoln's shirts that we all picked.Afterwards,we chatted,played and watched loads of music videos on Mtv channel.


Chimpanzee KISS.
I love this framed-up picture.


Us with borrowed tops.
Janice love Lincoln's red-hued FBT jersey.


Replica shock-looking-blanket-covering mouth photo.


With Lincoln and Baby Tazmania plush.


Yu Xiang and Wen Kiong left early while Janice and I left at close to nine.Bus-ed home with Janice and home sweet home. (: