I'm back from a camp organised by Lincoln and co. for their I&E module,events management.I had plenty of fun there however I thought that it wasn't really stress-free but instead,I was feeling a little tensed up in some activities of the camp.On the first day,we played ice-breakers.People had fun watching fadzli and weiwen hitting each other with the rolled-up-newspaper-made baton in wacko.After which,was something like charade and then the first programme of the day-Amazing race,started.In that activity,I did things that I've never tried before and that includes stuffing my hand into a metal tin filled with crickets and eating crazy mixture(cornflour coke mix) as my forfeit punishment.We packed up and cleaned up the place in block 50 and moved to Innosparks to settle down.Bathed afterwards and the whole bunch of us left school for dinner at Bukit Timah food centre for some good food.Lincoln with the gargantuan stomach had a satisfying(maybe,more than that) meal.Continuously consuming a plate of cream-sauce spaghetti,then Wanton Noodles,followed by Laksa and finally,a plate of stir-fried clams with chilli.Although some of the guys (Beng Kai and Daniel) ate more than a serving of food as well,but this is kind of eating habit is way too extreme for me.Returned back school after the meal,we watched the movie screened,One missed call and went for nightwalk around the campus.I was grouped with Weiwen from 1P03.We had fun scaring people instead of people scaring us.The whole journey was fun with him though.After everyone returned from the walk,we went back to Innosparks.It's our free time and everyone did what they want.Weiwen and gang went out for some roti prata,some people slept and watched movies.Shujun,Janice,Daniel and I sat at some corner of the place and started exchanging horror stories and experiences.Weiwen and gang came back with supper for us and the four of us continued stories again until we fell asleep finally.Woke up in the morning and people had breakfast in canteen three.Back in Innosparks,we played pass the parcel and did singing and dancing as forfeit punishments.We wrapped up the whole camp after doing some survey and sang Chor Kiat an early birthday song.I'm so happy that I've made new friends and had loads of fun.I think the event is a great success.Good job,Lincoln and co. (Beng Kai,Huiting,Liping) (:
Decided to do this due to boredom,from Yijun's blog.
Name 11 people you can think of right off the top of your head. Don't read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 11 people. This is a lot funnier if you actually randomly list the names first.. No cheating.
1.Yijun
2. Janice
3. shujun
4. Wesley
5. Beng Kai
6. Lincoln
7. Hwee See
8. Wen Kiong
9. Gervina
10. Qudsia
11. Yu Xiang
DON'T LOOK AHEAD UNLESS YOU FILLED UP THE TOP!!
How did you meet #4?
Wesley Way back in primary school.
What would it be like if you didnt know #6?
Lincoln Life would probably be bored cause no one will be there to nag at me and entertaining me.
What would you do if #2 and #6 were going out?
Janice and Lincoln Double Oreos if it's true but will be happy as well cause they're my bestest friends.
What would you do if #5 confessed that he/she loves you?
Beng Kai No comments.
Who's #10's best friend?
Qudsia Boey Kah Ray and maybe,me? Okay,this is crap.
Have you ever eaten around #1?
Yijun Ya.of course.
Do you miss #1?
Yijun Quite often.About 200misses/sec.
Who is #11 dating?
Yu Xiang Friends :D
What do you think of #3?
Shujun A super cool friend with lame capabilities.I think she do more wonders than wonderwoman.
What does #9 mean to you?
Gervina A good friend in need(:
What would you do if #4 and #7 were dating?
Wesley and Hwee See I cannot visualise though.
Who does #2 like?
Janice Jiro,red-coloured and vintage stuffs and going RAHH,all the time.
Would you marry #8?
Wen Kiong Erms.
Do you love #6?
Lincoln Of course,as a friend.
Have you ever slept in the same room as any of the numbers?
No
p.s: I think the answers are freaky.