<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/24770279?origin\x3dhttp://flowerhanky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
“Quand il me prend dans ses bras,
Il me parle tout bas,
Je vois la vie en rose.


Mix Goldfish .L



31st January

follow me on Twitter

traintracks

Alden Cihui Fadzli Farrhan Gervina Hwee See Janice Jerelynn Joanne Jocelyn Kevin Melody Mindy Peng Hui Qudsia Sheryl Soon Fang Wen Kiong Xue Ling Yijun Yijun II

Liveearth short films.

credits

1 2 3
Friday, June 13, 2008

I was recalling things that I did in the past.Silly things,that is.I did mentioned to some of the people before.The normal reaction of these people,obviously,is to giggle or laugh.The silliest thing that I've done in the past and that people thought were the funniest,was the suicide.I failed my english really badly when I was in secondary two.It was like the end of the world.Depressed and utterly disappointed with myself,I tried to attempt sucide.I was bathing one day,I spotted a bar of soap and decided to consume it.However,it tasted so gross and frothy bubbles begin to form in my mouth.I think it'll be the first and last time I'll attempt a suicide.It's such a scary thing to do.Think twice before you do such an act.It's silly.My mind refused to wake up after the suicide plan failed.I did another crazy act and that is,to read the dictionary-word by word.But of course,I didn't manage to finish the whole dictionary because my dictionary is extraordinary thick.It has a total of 1073 pages,much more pages than anyone's dictionary.Maybe this is not really silly or crazy afterall,but useful I might say.My vocabularies became better ever since.Another funny thing that I've done happened way back in primary two where this boy actually confessed to me during assembly.I was too shocked for words and I actually punched him in the eye and he didn't turn up for school the next day.I know you all might be laughing like mad people in front of your pc monitor.It's really funny when you think back about what you did in the past.I've shared mine,share yours too!

I didn't know my dad's birthdate-I only know it's in the month of June.I actually asked him over the phone and he replied that it's on the 15th.Fifteenth of June happened to be Father's day for your reference.Our family decided to get him a gift for the FIRST time in our lives.This is gonna be so fun and exciting.