
Lincoln's loafers.
Qudsia with Xuewen's new specs.
After school really ended,I took bus home alone and met Felicia on the bus.Had some catching up with her during the bus journey.When I reached home,I recalled the idea of going to Yijun's house for a stay-over earlier that day and made a really quick decision.I packed my bag fast and headed down to her house.We two had so much fun over at her house although it's a teeny weeny late already.After I washed up and bathe,she taught me a little piano and played my favourite melody,Marriage D'Amour(my blog's background melody,that is).She played so well.So well,that I'm so touched and felt like crying.After piano sessions,we watched a bit of television,chatted online(I'm watching while she's typing) and I did stitchings for my product form and aesthetics prototype.We called up Macdonald's delivery and had our supper at one plus since both of us didn't had dinner earlier on.After dinner,we gossiped a little and decided to tuck in at around two plus.
400g of cotton I brought to her house for my boxing gloves.
My fries.
Woke up today at ten and the both of us prepared and left the house for bugis.

Met up with Janice and Shujun and headed to Bras Basah to purchase their materials essential for their chosen product to be made.We spent some time over there and had fun discovering products that we have never seen before.Charcoal as drawing material and so much more.I think we're the most fascinated by the squirrel-fur made paintbrush which costs from the lowest ten bucks plus to a freaking hundred bucks plus for a large one.That was pretty insane,I thought.After we purchased all our materials,we parted with Yijun after awhile and went for some shopping around the vicinity and left home.

Ultra expensive squirrel-fur paintbrushes.
Charcoal crayons.

Random pictures.