<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/24770279?origin\x3dhttp://flowerhanky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
“Quand il me prend dans ses bras,
Il me parle tout bas,
Je vois la vie en rose.


Mix Goldfish .L



31st January

follow me on Twitter

traintracks

Alden Cihui Fadzli Farrhan Gervina Hwee See Janice Jerelynn Joanne Jocelyn Kevin Melody Mindy Peng Hui Qudsia Sheryl Soon Fang Wen Kiong Xue Ling Yijun Yijun II

Liveearth short films.

credits

1 2 3
Thursday, May 08, 2008

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
- As early as possible.

2. What I want the most now?
-A diploma.

3. Who is the person you trust most?
- Janice Gan.

4. Do you think u have enough confidence?
- Bleah.No seriously.

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
-Ask him to be mine.

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
-Ya,why not.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
- People around me.

8. Do you believe in eternity love?
- Hard to say.

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
- Not immediately,of course.I'll probably confess when I think the time's ripe.

10. What are the requirements that you wish from your the other half?
- Love,love,me(: *Quotes Mika's Love Today lyrics*

11. Which type of person do you hate the most?
-Arrogant.

12. Do you cherish every single of your friendship?
- Ya.

13. Do you believe in God?
- I believe more in goodness I guess cause I say 'Oh my goodness' rather than 'Oh my god'.
Crapping in process,again.

14. What do you see in your future?
-Nothing.

15. Do you find it a need for you to have a boyfriend /girlfriend?
- No comments.

16. At this point of time, would you rather stay in your comfort zone or try something new?
- New.

17. What kind of friend you hope to be in your friends eyes?
-Loyal.

18. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
- Laziness

19. What's your weak point ?
- Crying over emo songs which is damn bleah.

20. What do you look forward to now?
- Holidays.



Gervina asked me to do this (:
And,I totally love her question seveteen's answer.
What kind of friend you hope to be in your friends eyes?
"...i'm just a phone call away."