<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/24770279?origin\x3dhttp://flowerhanky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
“Quand il me prend dans ses bras,
Il me parle tout bas,
Je vois la vie en rose.


Mix Goldfish .L



31st January

follow me on Twitter

traintracks

Alden Cihui Fadzli Farrhan Gervina Hwee See Janice Jerelynn Joanne Jocelyn Kevin Melody Mindy Peng Hui Qudsia Sheryl Soon Fang Wen Kiong Xue Ling Yijun Yijun II

Liveearth short films.

credits

1 2 3
Thursday, April 03, 2008

I think I've never done something like this in my whole life.I was chatting with Yijun on the phone until we dared each other to come out at that hour.It was five plus going to six I suppose when we actually hung up the phone.Met her at lot one shopping mall at around seven then we started shopping.And yes,you are not hearing things.It's s.h.o.p.p.i.n.g time for Yijun,who is famously-known for hating this typical girls' favourite activity.I gave her chocolate-flavoured pocky and in return,she generously gave me a tube of mascara and also passed me gifts that she bought in China,that is,a really cute blue-coloured synthetic leather giraffe hair braid and a pair of lovely white-coloured giraffe earrings.After which, we started gossiping and walked around the mall.I got my mascara finally and Yijun got hers too.She also got a really cute denim tote bag from the shop,Cotton-On that is oh-so-cute (:




Finally saw the authentic Giant Pocky sticks and it's selling at Watsons at a whooping Eighteen-dollars and ninety-five cents.I thought it's fuggin' friggin' idiotically insane though.