FEBRUARY TEN & FEBRUARY SEVENTEEN!WEIJUN'S AND AMOUS' BIG DAY.HAPPY 18TH (:Although we're late in celebrating their birthday,but I guess we had fun yesterday.Went dining at Marina Square's Seoul Garden first and shopped around.Yijun and I went missing-in-action while the rest were shopping, in search for cakes.I know it wasn't much of a surprise though.The people took tons of photos at the stairways outside Marina Square.We then proceeded to the top of the Esplanade for some scenary-viewing and had loads of gossiping.

Emous

A very happy 18-year-old-boy.
Jiajun.
He looked great yesterday :D
It just feels so different.

Focus is him,ignore me.
Legendary Flower pose
The Thinker pose.
Qudsia and Fazee.
Cutest and the most cheerful duo (:
On the way to the rooftop.
Yijun's twist.


Breath-taking scenaries

Converse.Nike.Pull & Bear.Converse.

Jiajun.Weijun.Beng Kai.Amous.

Janice thought this photo of her looked emo.

Scandalous.
What's there in that bucket bag.

Emo Weijun.

Fazee!

Pretty people.

(: