School ended early today as workshop sessions had ended.I started distributing chocolates in class after EG2 lesson ended.Everyone just did their own stuffs like any other wednesday,busy clicking the computer mouse away until Shujun(If I didn't remember wrongly) switched off the lights of the room and people started coming,singing the birthday song.I saw something in Yijun's hands and that something glows.It's a cake.Yes,it's C.A.K.E.My tears just streamed down uncontrollably.I haven't had a cake on my birthday for years already.I am seriously touched by the class' actions.After I made my wish and blew off the candles,different groups of people came up to me,wished me happy birthday and gave me presents.
I love those presents.But even without those,I'll still be happy. I received a pink coloured shawl and a cyclops look-alike multi-purpose "toy" from eight people-Lincoln,Jiajun,Amous,Kieran,Yuxiang,Wen Kiong,Mindy and Xuewen. I chatted with Lincoln for a while on MSN and I asked him why they got me those two stuffs.
Me:How come you all buy for me the cyclops look-alike multi-purpose "toy" and the shawl?Lincoln: Cause' we decided to get two items since there's eight people sharing,so we went far east first. We wanted to get you a cardigan,but heard you like to be unique,then that cardigan Gervina also have already,so didn't buy it.Then we went to Heeren and saw a shop that sells cute and fun stuffs.So we went in,saw the cyclops and bought it. Then afterwards, we went to Wisma and saw the shawl. And since you like to wrap head,we bought that.So next time you wrap head,more style.Me:Laugh out loud*His words made me laughed so hard,especially the sentence in bold.However,this shows their observant enough to know that I like unique things and like to wrap my head with my cardigan.
Other presents I received include a ultra-cute chocolate doughnut keychain,a corset from Shujun,Janice,Hwee See and Gervina and a lavender-scented mini bear punchbag from Beng Kai.
To Shujun,Janice,Hwee See and Gervina: Thanks for the black corset.I love it a lot but you wouldn't be able to see me wearing it to school. Not forgetting the keychain, although it might not be the one that I wanted,I still love it (:
To Beng Kai:Thanks for the present too.I will remember what you said to me,
"The present's not from FreshBox but it is in a box and it's bought yesterday,so it's fresh..."A very Beng Kai explaination.
Not forgetting Yijun,Qudsia,Fazee,Kieran and WeiJun as well.
To Yijun:Thanks for buying the cake (using class fund) and your hug,thank you(: (Still wondering what you're going to give me.)
To Qudsia and Fazee: Thanks for your hug and wishes too.Two very nice people :D
To Kieran: Guess you're too happy because of my chocolates but I'll not marry you.haha.
You people rocks,thank you for giving me a memorable advance 18th birthday(: