I had spent a really nice time with my classmates yesterday.It has been a long time since I last celebrated christmas.The last time I celebrated christmas was like two or three years back.Janice came over to my house yesterday at around half past two in the noon.I helped her with her eyelashes and did our make up.Later,we went to meet to Shujun.This is the very first time I saw Shujun with a dress on,seriously.She had make up on as well.Shimmery eye shadow accompanied by pink dress and there's only a word to describe this-
Pretty.The three of us then met up Hwee See and Yijun.And travelled all the way to Seng Kang to meet the rest of the class.We went to Compass Point's Cold Storage and purchased some food and headed to Weijun's house.I was kind of surprise when I asked Weijun where his mother was and he told me that the woman whom I saw earlier,was his mum.His mother looked so young.Weijun's mother and his maid had most of the food prepared before we came.Lincoln,Xuewen and I decided to cook the canned soup and fried the chicken pieces ourselves and so,we did.I didn't know Lincoln was such a great cook.The three of us chatted and was laughing away while cooking.Food was ready not long after and the rest of the people came down and we had our romantic dinner outside the garden.Eliminating the bugs which were flying around,the ambience was really nice,just like having candle-lit dinner.The food tasted heavenly(all thanks to Weijun's mum) and also,the
11% alcoholic-content champagne(although it tasted a little bitter).After the dinner,the class took photos and rested for a while.We managed to play one game and that is,
Charades afterwards.I think everyone had a great laugh,looking at people's different actions and the puzzled looks they had on their faces.Mindy left after like the second round of the game and when some of them complained that it was stuffy downstairs,we whole bunch of us moved upstairs and the game eventually stopped.They were glued to the television-
again.Later the class exchanged gifts and left Weijun's house at around eleven.I was really surprise when I learnt that Yijun was the one who's buying the present for me.The heart-shaped necklace was drop-dead gorgeous and I love it.I think yesterday was the latest time for me to reach home.Twelve-thirty.Having to run to the mrt station to catch the last train.
Yes,it is late.
Yesterday was a
special day...
Having to celebrate christmas on the twenty-sixth,with the people I love,is truly a wonderful thing.