Came back from the two days one night chalet just today.After I reached home,I bathe and slept for about five hours then woke up afterwards.The chalet was okay afterall.I ate slightly more than usual for the barbeque part.It was the first time I tried eating marshmallows and potato chips that are barbequed.Barbequed marshmallows taste heavenly seriously and Janice ate a great deal of them.A total of ten barbequed ones if I am not wrong.Later that night,some people rested while some others continued to play games,talk and barbeque.After morning ablutions were done,the whole class checked out and went to
Macdonald's for breakfast.I may have to re-consider about eating
Macdonald's food the next time,I know a lot of people cannot stand the
oh-my-god-even-the-snail-is-faster-than-you eating speed of mine.I know it take thousand years for me to finish that typical
Sausage Egg Muffin that you all can finish within ten minutes or even lesser.
Give me time,I'll improve on that.And yijun,take good care of your foot.