<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/24770279?origin\x3dhttp://flowerhanky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
“Quand il me prend dans ses bras,
Il me parle tout bas,
Je vois la vie en rose. ♥”


Mix Goldfish .L



31st January

follow me on Twitter

traintracks

Alden Cihui Fadzli Farrhan Gervina Hwee See Janice Jerelynn Joanne Jocelyn Kevin Melody Mindy Peng Hui Qudsia Sheryl Soon Fang Wen Kiong Xue Ling Yijun Yijun II

Liveearth short films.

credits

1 2 3
Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Today was no different like the other-I had to wake up early and prepare for school.Met new lecturers today as well.I thought the modules we're taking now are a little bit dull and less interesting as compared to the previous semester.But no matter what,I'm just going to listen to the lecturers and keep my both eyes wide open during classes.Today,we were dismissed slightly earlier.Janice,Shujun and I went to the neighbourhood for some shopping.We went back home afterward.A heavy downpour followed while I was on my way back home.I was drenched by the I time I reached home.

My mum actually allowed me to eat my Collon biscuit rolls today.I seriously think that food is the only thing that can make me this happy on this earth.And to be specific,it's Collon that makes me felt this way.Imagine the feeling.That is,when you hold a Collon biscuit roll in between your index finger and your thumb and then you slowly placed it on your tongue and chew it.The cream's pleasant smell then slowly circulate in your mouth and the strawberry cream's wonderful aftertaste just lingers in your tastebuds afterwards.It just taste so heavenly.

Found this Japan's Collon advertisement on the net.It's such a cute advertisement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMivJSV9pUw


I just found out that Pocky were launched in 1966 and it is 41 years old now.