Met up with the class people and went to the theatre for our sports selection.In the end,Xue wen,Shujun,Hwee See and I got into the aerobics.We drew lots at first as there was not enough vacancy for the aerobics.The girls who got blank paper(means they're out from the sport),disappointment were written all over their face.Hwee See almost cried as well.As the saying goes,'there's always a silver lining in a dark cloud',miracles do happen.Two person initiated to drop out from the sport and all of us got into aerobics.Janice and I were dismissed at eleven plus from our last lesson,which is Creative and applied thinking skills(CATS).And it's way early from our actual dismissal time,which is at twelve o' clock.




Shujun and I went to Plaza after class ended and Janice came to meet us afterwards.Shopped around till four plus then we headed back home.I bought my favourite,Chocolate coated doughnut from Four Leaves back home(:
Doughnut is L.O.V.E.