Met up the girls this morning and attended our very first aerobics class with our teacher,Ms Fiona.We warmed up by running two rounds on the running track and then we proceeded to the Gym for our aerobics class.I enjoyed myself for the class.I thought it was quite fun.The girls went separate ways for their CATS classes afterward.My class's people had a really great laugh by the lecturer's "jokes".
"I always believe that one's wallet should never be more expensive than the money inside the wallet itself."quotes Mr Tan.That was what he said after a classmate said he uses Louis Vuitton wallets.The lecturer released the class early again,after each individual groups done their presentations.Took the bus home with Shujun after classes ended,as usual.Since it's still early,I suggested that we go shop around at our neighbourhood.While both of us were waiting the green man,this bus with advertisement caught my attention.Shujun,somehow,burst out into laughter after I told her there's Rain on the bus.I didn't know the reason why she was laughing until she told me this.
"Oh my god,why is Weiwen shooting an ad?"
And of course,I burst out laughing as well.

Zoomed in.
Weiwen somehow looked like Rain in some angles.
I took about half an hour before I really decide on what to give Qiu Yan as her birthday gift.I bought a plain pillow case and decided to scribble some things on it.
This is the pillow case that I designed specially for the birthday girl.You can't find this else where(:
Later in the evening,I met up Qiu Yan,Cihui and Hweeleng at Plaza.We had dinner at Swensen's.I only ate ice cream though.We shared an Earthquake ice cream.This is the first time I'm eating Swensen's food.

Earthquake Ice Cream.
While we're waiting for our food to be served and in between the meals,we shared our stories,crapped around and laughed hysterically(okay,it's not me.It's them).This reminded me of the secondary school life that we had,where we talked about everything under the sun and crapped like nobody's business.How I miss those days.After the dinner,we shopped around the mall.
"It's a small world afterall." I will,somehow,bumped into someone I know whenever I go out.I bumped into my engineering mechanics lecturer.Yes,it's the legendary you-got-use-my-method-or-not Mr Foo Jee Khoon.Hwee Leng and I chatted with him for about ten minutes and then we bidded him goodbye.He actually lives in Bukit Panjang!The four of us went seperate ways not soon after and headed home.It's really nice hanging out with them (:
Me,Hwee Leng,Cihui and Birthday girl,Qiu Yan(:
All-time favourite crapping partner,Cihui (:
HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY ,QIU YAN.