I had a really nice chat with Shujun,Janice and Jia Jun in MSN yesterday.It was just another casual chat though.Maybe I was feeling rather happy yesterday.These few days' routine was practically the same.I woke up today and did the same things as usual.But excluding the consuming of medicines which I had to since I've completed the course of the medicines that the doctor prescribed for me.After the morning ablutions,I would eat porridge as my breakfast and then,go back to the room.To put it in simple words,I had to be quarantined.Being quarantined means staying in the room for the whole day,facing the four walls.Lucky enough,I still have my CD player,my laptop and my dog to keep me occupied.If not,the day would have been a real bore.Today was a fairly nice day I thought.Maybe it's because I got to ate pizza,which I wasn't suppose to.I begged and pleaded mum so hard yesterday until she finally succumb and agreed to let me eat them.But we made a deal that it would only be a mouthful worth of pizza slice.So,I got to eat it today.And I've got two pieces of the oh-so-small-size pizza.But it's two pieces so I'm elated.I'm actually a very easily contented person.Small things like this can make me happy.I'm looking forward to the day where I'm completely recovered from this terrible illness.I can eat whatever I want and also,would be able to hang out with my friends and do things that I wanted to.I know my friends are all waiting for me and that box of strawberry-filled centre Collon Biscuits on the supermarket shelf(: I'll be okay soon.Yes,I'll be okay very soon.