<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/24770279?origin\x3dhttp://flowerhanky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
“Quand il me prend dans ses bras,
Il me parle tout bas,
Je vois la vie en rose.


Mix Goldfish .L



31st January

follow me on Twitter

traintracks

Alden Cihui Fadzli Farrhan Gervina Hwee See Janice Jerelynn Joanne Jocelyn Kevin Melody Mindy Peng Hui Qudsia Sheryl Soon Fang Wen Kiong Xue Ling Yijun Yijun II

Liveearth short films.

credits

1 2 3
Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Went out with Shujun,Janice and Hwee see today to celebrate Shujun's birthday.I bought her a real mini strawberry cake and treated it as a birthday cake.

The cake I bought.

It's in the shape of a heart and it's pink (:

The card that I made for her.

Hello Kitty made up from fluffy cotton wool.

Birthday girl with card.She insisted on not revealing her face but she was convinced by me in the end.

We sang the birthday song and she blew out the candle afterward.Janice and Hwee See singing the birthday song.

I only sang a little here and there as I was too busy taking photos.

Shujun wishing hard.

Wonder what she wished for...
Blowing out the candle.


Group shot one.


Group shot two.


Hwee See.

I thought this picture is special because this is the first picture with her not smiling.

We shopped around there and went home afterwards.I bought this sad looking little teddy.It will now be my most prized possesion.I love my teddy.I shall give it a name.

After alighting the bus,Shujun and I actually stopped along the walking path and started to take pictures of the trees which were led up by bright decoration lightbulbs.


Those trees have a close resemblance to those we saw along Orchard Road during Christmas.The glowing trees looked like they had stars clinging on the tree branches.
ShuJun and I (:


To Shujun:


Once again,Happy Birthday.