I was tagged by Faezah to do this.
List out your top 5 birthday presents u wish for:
#1: A Hermes Birkin replica
#2: Infinity supply of contact lenses
#3: Temporary Hair curler
#4: A donut as my birthday cake
#5: That people remember my birthdate correctly.
1. The person who tagged u is: Faezah
2. Your relationship w her is: My choir and school-mate
3. Your 5 impressions of her: Petite,petite,petite,petite and petite.
4. The most memorable thing she had done for you: Hmm.
5. The most memorable words that she had said to u: Hello?
6. If she becomes your lover, you will? : Faints on the spot...
7. If she's your lover, what she has to improve on: Erms.
8. If she becomes your enemy, you will? : Make sure she'll have a hard time.
9. If she becomes your enemy, the reason is: She scored highest in a coming exam.
10. The most desire thing you would like to do for her now is? : Say hello.I miss doing that to her.
11. Your overall impression of her: A friendly girl.
12. How do you think people around u will feel about u: I'm weird =x
13. The character u love about yourself is: That I'm weird.I love being different from others.
14. On the contrary, what character u hates about yourself: I can be stubborn at times.
15. The most ideal person I would like to be: Ayumi Hamasaki
16. For the people who cared & liked you say something to them: Thanks lots.Thanks for being there when I needed you all the most.
17. Pass this quiz to 10 people that u wish to know how they feel about u.
Do this if you're bored.
#1 Janice
#2 Shujun
#3 Yijun
#4 Cihui
#5 Kieran
#6 Cheryl
#7 Lincoln
#8 Beng Kai
#9 Siew Yuan
#10 Amous
Who's #2 having relationship with: (Shujun) With her anime characters.
Is #9 a female/male: Female
If #1 & #10 be together, will it be a good thing: (Janice and Amous)Maybe.Haha.
How about #3 & #4: (Yijun and Cihui) That will be funny.
#2 studying about: (Shujun) Everything about product design
When was the last time you chatted with #3: (Yijun) The day before.
What kind of music does # 8 like: (Beng Kai) Different genres of english songs except techno.
#6 has any siblings? : (Cheryl) Yah.A elder brother and younger sister.
Will u woo # 3? : (Yijun) Definitely not.
How about #7?: (Lincoln) Erms...Not my type.
Is #4 single: (Cihui) Not sure.
Surname of #5: (Kieran) Yeo
What’s the hobby of #5: (Kieran) Imitating a Bangala.
#3 studying at: (Yijun) Ngee Ann Poly
Have u try developed feelings for #8? : (Beng Kai) (:
Where does #9 live: (Siew Yuan) Bukit Panjang area
What colour does #4 like: (Cihui) Pink.
Does #1 & #3 best friend: (Janice and Yijun) Yah,they are the GIRLY-MANS.
Does #7 like #2? (Lincoln and Shujun) No,he likes someone else.
How do you know #2.: (Shujun) In school.
Does #5 has pet: (Kieran) Yah,he keep a dog as pet.