We had our class chalet at Downtown East yesterday.It was a tiring but enjoyable.I met up Shujun and Janice at Ten Mile Junction in the early afternoon to do some last-minute stock up for the barbeque.
After we bought our stuffs,we headed to Downtown East,accompained by Xue Wen and Hwee See by train.
While waiting for Gervina to reach,the five of us decided to shopped around at the mall there.Gervina reached soon after and we took the bus to the chalet.
It's waiting again when we girls reached there.Everyone waited for Weiwen's arrival.To pass time,the girls window-shopped around and started taking pictures.
Pretty Xuewen with my cap.

Back-view of Janice and Xue Wen with their caps.
Janice and Xue Wen.
The class headed to the chalet later when most of the people reached.On the way to the chalet,I saw something that caught my eye.I had to stop down and take a picture of it because it's too beautiful.

The carousel is really beautiful.Just look at how well the gold-paint is furnished on the spiral-patterned poles and on the top part of the carousel and how colourful the animals(mostly horses) were painted.It looked just like a life-size music box.

Xue Wen suggested that I take a picture with the carousel since I love it so much.
We left our bags in the room and prepared for barbequeing.

This is how the chalet room looked like.

People barbequeing in action.
After some an hour or so,a minority of the people went back to the room to catch the television programmes while the rest continued to barbeque.Later that night,we played games and the girls took pictures.The guys,on the other hand,played games with their laptops.
Hwee See and I posing with the potato cracker,trying to act like we're endorsing on that product.

Xuewen and Hwee See.

Gervina.Hwee See and Xuewen.

The three girls and I.
Another shot.
Acting cute in action.
Funny faces.

The
you-wanna-fight-is-it expression.Xuewen looks more like a terrorist here with her draw-string pouch covering her mouth.

Girls' group shot with Lincoln.
Later that night we started to do all sorts of things due to boredom.Below are the evidences.
The three girls-Janice,Hwee See and Shujun acting as if they were superstars.

I was so fascinated by Lincoln's laptop.I went to edit a photo of his using the Paint program.

My masterpiece.Beng Kai as Merchant and Lincoln as the merchant's wife.
They suggested to take a picture with each having an individual pose.From left-Gervina with the smell-no-evil pose,Xuewen with the dig-no-evil pose,followed by Hwee See with the see-no-evil pose,Janice with the hear-no-evil pose,then Shujun with the speak-no-evil pose and lastly,Lincoln with the guess-is-stress-no-evil pose.Haha.
At around midnight,Lincoln,Shujun,Kieran,Amous,Janice,Xue wen and Hwee See started barbequeing again.

The chicken wings they barbequed.
The ghostly white hand belongs to Xuewen.

I thought Hwee See looked funny in this picture.
At around four to six plus in the morning,some people chose to catch some sleep while the rest shared stories among ourselves.We washed up ourselves later and then headed to
Macdonald's for breakfast.We left the chalet afterward at around ten plus after we settled everything.
Everyone started to doze off in the train's cabin during the journey back home.I guess everyone is tired after a whole day without sufficient sleep.

The guys in the train.

Droopy eyes
I thought this picture is artistic.Haha.
Have a good rest people(: