"people who got tagged have to say 10 weird things/habits/little known facts on their blogs. At the end,you have to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names down. SERIOUSLY,NO TAGBACKS! =X"
1.I'm allergic to citrus fruit's skin,especially orange.
2.I've never been to K-box before.
3.I'm petrified of the sound made from crackling knuckles.It gives me goosebumps when I think of it now.
4.I love to eat icy cold porridge.
5.I eat oreo cookies with peanut butter.
6.I'm afraid of ducks.This includes the live ones as well as the cooked ones.
7.I hate movies.
8.I never eat my instant noodles without adding any acidic condiments into it.I'll definitely add lime or vinegar into it.
9.I can't ride a bicycle.
10.I think that being anorexic is super cool.
The chosen six. 1.Whoever is bored. 2.Whoever is stress. 3.Whoever wants to do this. 4.Whoever is angry. 5.Whoever is sad. 6.Whoever isWEIRD(:
People who have the above qualities can try doing this.