<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/24770279?origin\x3dhttp://flowerhanky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
“Quand il me prend dans ses bras,
Il me parle tout bas,
Je vois la vie en rose. ♥”


Mix Goldfish .L



31st January

follow me on Twitter

traintracks

Alden Cihui Fadzli Farrhan Gervina Hwee See Janice Jerelynn Joanne Jocelyn Kevin Melody Mindy Peng Hui Qudsia Sheryl Soon Fang Wen Kiong Xue Ling Yijun Yijun II

Liveearth short films.

credits

1 2 3
Monday, July 30, 2007

Went out early in the morning to Yijun's house for some studying on last saturday,on the 28th of July. Kieran, Jiajun and Janice were there as well. But as usual,we ended up enjoying ourselves too much rather than doing serious studying. But at least I learnt something about Engineering Mathematics on that day, so that's a good thing.

The mahogony piano which sits straight,facing the door,was the first thing I spottted,the moment Yijun opened the metal gate.She started to play a few tunes soon after we requested her to play the piano.I think the love the song,‘遗失的美好’that she played the best.It was touching to an extent that it could make someone cry.Afterwards, we went into her room to start off with our revision.I scanned through the surroundings of her room as I stepped in.I think her room is definitely not what she described-messy,definitely not...Her room is way more better than my rubbish-chute-look-alike room.I like her blue and white striped painted wall and her really dreamy chiffon curtain with sweet little purple flowers(I can imagine how Yijun's expressions are like when she reads this).Okay, I shall not elaborate further.I only want to comment that her house is really beautiful.below is a picture of her room.This is the only picture that I have.I've lost the picture which captures the dreamy curtains.


I think Yijun is a really great host. Thanks for the nice music and good food as well. The Lor Mee that you introduced to us is really nice (: