Yesterday,Janice,Shujun and I met up at around ten-thirty at Bukit Panjang Plaza to study for the coming exams.This is the very first time I'm studying out because I actually prefer to confine myself in a quiet room and to study alone.I get irritated by little noises easily so I was trying very hard to focus yesterday,even when we were at the library.The library was actually noisier than the three of us thought.The kids were running everywhere.We ended our revision at around three-fifteen and we shopped a little while around the mall.Shujun met up her friend later and Janice and I went off together afterward.I met up my mum at the entrance after Janice had left and we went to the pet shop to buy my dog's food.I was browsed around the shop and I later stopped in front of a metal shelf packed with hamster's food.I frozed there and scanned through the varieties of hamster food and suddenly,something colourful caught my eye...
I then took it out from the shelf and this is what I saw...

It is very cute isn't it?It is just a replica of the milk and berry stars that human eats.Now,even hamsters eat good food.Just look at the perfect colour combination-the pinks and yellows.I think it looks far too pretty to be eaten.We left the pet shop a while later and shopped around there for like an hour and went home afterwards.