Seriously,someone who loves shopping like me would definitely not miss out the Great Singapore Sale.Lay Han and I went to town for some shopping but, the things which are on sale were such a disappointment.There isn't much things for buying actually.I ended up buying only three bottles of nail polishes,an oversized collared tee and a necklace which are actually not on sales.I enjoyed the shopping process though I didn't bought much stuffs.Lay Han and I played with sunnies and tried a couple of shoes.Shopping with her is always so fun.
On thursday,the seventh of June shortly after the Engineering Mechanics common test is over,I met up Shujun and Janice and the three of us headed to Sentosa.On the way to the chalet,Yijun told us that there is a surprise for us.We had a great laugh while we realised that our three-stories bungalow became a rather small pavilion.It was really a
great surprise.The six of us,Yijun,Janice,Hwee See,Shujun,Kieran and I played some games afterward to pass the time.Later at night,the class gathered and we did some barbequeing.When the barbeque was about to end,the sky started to drizzle and it eventually became a big downpour.Everyone started to move in their respective pavilion and people started to play games once again.Some people went home afterwards while some stayed overnight.
People who stayed overnight played games throughout the night.The girls,inlcuding me,slept at around six in the morning.I slept for only an hour plus though.We packed up and prepare to check out at around ten thirty.We took a stroll at the beach and went to
Vivocity later for our lunch.We went to shop around in
Toys'r'us after our meal and played with the
Tikam machines there.The girls got each of them something.
Oh,and before I forget...Lincoln, thanks for your treat (: