name 20 pple you can think of right now at the top of your head.dont read the questions underneath until you write the names of 20 pple.at the end,tag at least 5 pple.
1.Shujun
2.Wesley
3.Yijun
4.Janice
5.Kieran
6.Hwee See
7.Cheryl
8.Gervina
9.Kenneth
10.Lincoln
11.Xue Wen
12.Mindy
13.Hidaya
14.Jiaming
15.Xian Zhen
16.Elene
17.Weijun
18.Beng Kai
19.Jia Jun(Fee Kah Jun)
20.Yi mian
how did you meet 14?Jiaming;He is my cousin.
what would you do if you've nv met 1?I will probably take the bus alone everyday.That will be lonely.
what would you do if 20 and 9 dated?Kenneth and Yimian?!I will faint...
did you ever like 19?Jia Jun;No.
would 6 and 17 make a good couple?Hwee See and Weijun?I think I will laugh my head off if they are a couple.(I think everyone will!)
describe 3.Yijun;A very friendly and altruistic girl.
do you think 8 is attractive?Gervina;It's definitely a yes.If not she wouldn't have a boyfriend.
tell me sth abt 7.Cheryl;A sweet petite girl who always claim that she is not cute despite the truth.
do you know any of 12's family?Mindy;No.
whats 9 favourite?Kenneth;Sports maybe?He took part in so many sports activities that I've lost count of them.
what will you do when 18 confesses that he/she likes you?Beng Kai;I'll tell him that I love him too.Haha.
what language(s) does 15 speaks?Xian Zhen;English,Chinese and Malay,I suppose.
who is 9 going out with?Kenneth;I'm not really sure.I guess he's currently single.
how old is 16?Elene;Going seventeen.
when was the last time you talked to 13?Hidaya;Last month.
whats 2 favourite band/singer?Wesley;Seriously I didn't ask him this question before.
would you ever date 4?Janice;I don't deny that she is attractive but I will never date her.
would you ever date 7?Cheryl;No.
is 5 single?Kieran;Yes.
whats 10's last name?Lincoln;Ting
would you ever be in a serious relationship with 11?Xue Wen;I'll consider if I'm a boy.
what sch does 3 goes to?Yijun;Ngee Ann
whr does 6 live?Hwee See;Bukit Batok
what is your favourite thing abt 5?Kieran;Everything (: He's such a nice person.
Do this quiz if you read this entry.