This is my first time feeling so stressed during Interdisciplinary studies(IS) class today.We had a trial of the speech presentation in class.Lucky enough,I got picked last and I had the advantage of choosing a picture in the slides that Miss Evelyn prepared again.I started panicking the very moment the lecturer told us that we are going to have a speech practice.Even though my name wasn't called out from the name list yet,my teeth were already chatting away and my heart were throbing.IS lesson soon ended after I finished my speech.Shujun and I went to the ground floor and waited for Janice.The three of us then went to the Np's store to get somethings for tomorrow's event.
(credits:taken using Shujun's Nokia 7390)
We stayed at the "candy corner" for around fifteen minutes.Being girls,seeing all these sweet candies with bright-coloured wrappers and packaging written,"Caramel centre filled chocolates" just made the three of us so excited.That is probably why we stayed at that particular corner for quite some time.The two girls got themselves some munchies each and we went home afterward.Guess tomorrow will be a long schooling day again.